Personal information we collect
When you visit our website, analytical data is gathered like gender and location, we use this data to attempt to create content that is more specific to our visitors.
We use " Cookies " which is data that shows us which pages you visit and for how long which helps us know if we need to make changes to our website.
With your permission we store information like your billing address, phone number and email when you make a purchase. We DO NOT hold on to credit card or debit card information.
MATT JAMES MUSIC. We don't sell your information to 3rd party sources.
However our platform is hosted by Shopify which is also integrated with Google and Facebook. To understand more how they might use your information we've found links that might help!
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
You can also opt-out of Google analytics here:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
How do we use your personal information?
- We use Analytical data collected from thousands of visitors to understand our niche market and how we can best build content around those visitors to assess the success of our marketing and advertising strategies.
- We will store your shipping and billing information to accept payments and ship products directly to you.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
EU / California Privacy Laws
You have the right to request your personal data we store, you can review, alter or delete any information we have collected from your visits or signup.
Please keep in mind that by doing so your information will be collected outside of these zones and by signing up, accepting cookies or continuing to browse our website you are agreeing to the use of data being collected from you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13 nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent and compliance with applicable laws.
You can contact us for more information, we're here to help!
Matt James © 2020
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
2 HARBOUR RD, UNIT 31202, HAMILTON QLD 4007, Australia